Sandee,

I do not mean to sound harsh, but I am concerned that you will mislead
people, and even drive them away from CS, and that would be a shame. And as
your email stated, you did in fact just do that. Those are people that
would have been helped by your products.

Why do you continuously insinuate that EIS/CS is not effective against a
virus? Do you have some information that we do not? I have never found any
source of information that identifies any pathogen as being resistant to
CS. If you have a link to such, I would be very interested to see it.

This discussion has happened countless times, and you see everyone talking
about being free from cold/flu/etc. when using CS. Yet you drop these
statements from time to time. This is especially ironic, since you are a
user and a supplier of EIS/CS products.

First hand experiences are not very relevant, as we can never be sure of
all the factors affecting our own personal health. But thousands of years
of usage throughout history have yet to reveal a silver resistant pathogen.
(in vivo, with a somewhat healthy immune system)

If you are having a particular problem with this Chicken V disease, why not
start a separate thread to discuss it? I am actually curious, as in all
these years I have never understood exactly what disease you were talking
about.

So what do you say Sandee? Will you start a discussion about your Chicken V
issue?

Victor