 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulization

Hi PT,
I do it for less than 5 min. Sometimes it makes me cough, which can either be
good or bad, depending on whether it's dislodging debris or just triggering the
lung's natural defenses against 'foreign' material. Again, with me, I listen to
my instincts, and what my body tells me. Less is usually more. I also do things
more frequently if that's comfortable, rather than too much by the clock. I
learned this from my Lyme desease: to slowly ramp up on anything to tolerance,
and be willing to go with the flow, as we're different from hour to hour.
Your body will tell you better and better, the more yu listen.
Be well,
Léna

Hi Lena,