what about liposomal vit C???

Can anyone report on that?

Cheers,

Asif.

From: Roger Barker
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 5:27 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vitamin C - Wow!

Hi Walter, lovely to hear from you and to read of your success. Talking of
ascorbic acid I find it helps the old stomach if I follow this mix.

1 teaspoon of ascorbic acid.
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
Add half a glass of water and wait for the bubble to subside then down the
hatch - this mix is a lot easier on the stomach.

Very best wishes,  Roger B
NZ