How do I properly clean the black film on the silver wires? I used a
papertowel. Is that okay?

On Jan 26, 2015, at 2:11 AM, Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

If you have set the little lever on the top to 'auto' it will turn off when it
reaches about 10ppm.  If you set the other little lever to 'swap' then the
lights will go from red to green alternately.  This tells you that you have
alternating current which helps prevent a build up of black stuff on the silver
wires.  When they both go off then it is 'done'...Dee

Sent from my iPad