I can put up with any little issue with this email list, cos I don't get bloody
adverts and crap splashed, constantly moving and blinking all over my screen
and shoved in my face.  It's clean and a pleasure not to be inundated with all
those advertising blurbs I'm endlessly confronted and bombarded with at every
turn.
I don't particularly care who reads whatever waffle I put up, life is too short
to worry about who may read what I wrote.  If I worried about that too much,
I'd never say anything, about the only thing of any intelligence computers ever
introduced was the old WYSIWYG, What You See Is What You Get, and that sums me
up perfectly <g>.
N.