Thanks Dan; I already had Adblock Edge, so I added Addblock Plus and Flash Control to my Firefox browser.
Joe
On 2015-02-12 10:50 PM, Dan Nave wrote:
Neville,

Get the add-on Adblock Plus for most ads, and Flash Control for flash ads. The Flash Control add-on puts a black area over any flash programs on the screen, and I can click on it to see the program, and click again to black it out. These work great! I use on Chrome browser.

If you use Explorer, try downloading Avant Browser overlay, which has buttons on the screen you can press with the mouse to do these functions.

These little programs really get rid of a lot of problems with adds while browsing.

Dan