Hi David,

Do u think a new forum will really help?

Personally I think many have gone to Facebook.   I'm amazed how so many groups
r dying out when they use to be so active.    People must be off doing other
things with their life.  I know I've lost interest as I'm busy with other
things.

This list is kind of like old faithful to me.  I just assumed it would go on as
usual.

Uncle Ben would have certainly added some spice to the group.   Who knows maybe
his posts aren't getting through either so he gave up.

I don't post often either as I really just don't have much to say and some of
the few posts I've tried to post didn't show up either.   Hopefully things will
straighten out quickly.

Now let's see if this goes through fwiw.

Gail

Sent from my iPhone