Hi Jason,

I don't do Facebook.  I just thought its so popular most must have gone to it.
Personally I think some things should be more private then what Facebook is.
Seems like, from what I hear,there's nothing private.

Well I see my post went through so.... How do u clean ur electrodes and test to
know its a better quality?   I clean mine with a simple steel pad.  Don't know
if the quality is any better as I've always cleaned them.

Gail

Sent from my iPhone