Hi Sandee,

That is great! I should have mentioned - we can find a free online version
of the 1st edition in several places; although it is not complete, so I
think it is fantastic that you ordered the book. The later editions have a
lot of valuable content added. Here is one online version that anyone can
view for free:

Free Online Version (1st edition):
http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library/price/pricetoc.html

It is a big book, written nearly a century ago, but it is oozing with
ancient wisdom. It actually makes an excellent coffee table book, since it
has many interesting photos.

Victor