Hi Tre,

This message came through the list just fine.

You weren't removed by me. I always discuss such moves with the person
directly. The other reason a person could be dropped from the list is
if their address starts refusing delivery and keeps doing so for a
while. Then the server will eventually drop them from the subscriber
list automatically.

As far as I know, it's just been quiet for several days.

Be well,

Mike D.
silver-list owner