Don't expect *any* tech support from AT&T.  They tell you to go to Yahoo who
won't talk with you because you are an AT&T customer!PT
      From: Reece Maxey <ozarko...@att.net>
 To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 11:47 AM
 Subject: Re: CS>Hi. I stopped getting mail on Saturday. Pls einstate

This is same thing that happened to me. There were other names on the email
notifying of addresses being removed because of excessive bounced emails. I
believe all of them had "@att.net" as suffix to user name? The problem is
clearly with ATT/Yahoo. I have found several instances where my email password
had been corrupted in email account settings. Resetting password solved
problem. Don't expect good tech support from ATT.
Opa

Sent from my iPad