Can you please tell me if Kangen water is better than/as good as distilled or
Reverse Osmosis water?

Also, Is the Silver Puppy better than the Silver Edge colloidal silver
generator?

Thank you,

Jo

---- On Thu, 09 Apr 2015 11:49:57 -0300 John
Popelish<jpopel...@gmail.com> wrote ----

On 04/09/2015 10:03 AM, Neville wrote:
> Thanks Kirsteen, and Thank You to everyone else also.
>
> I checked this one out and it appears to be the only one
> so far that advertises DW without it's been through
> several purification processes. Most go through several
> purification processes, including Revers Osmosis, and
> this would make the water too pure for electrolysis to
> start, it would add hours and hours and hours to the
> brewing process. I have forwarded this one on to the
> person concerned.
>
> Thanks again for all your help everyone.

Reverse osmosis is less effective at removing atomic sized
contamination than distilling is. RO is just forcing water
through a filter that has very small holes. But the holes
are not perfectly uniform, so they only reduce the amount of
contamination, being more effective for large stuff, like
bacteria, virus particles and large organic molecules. They
do a pretty good job of removing metals and halogens, but
they are not perfect. RO is sometimes used as a
pretreatment before distillation, to keep the still cleaner.

And if you start with very pure water that is not conductive
enough, a few minutes exposure to air will contaminate it
with carbon dioxide enough to make silver water. Or you
could just dip the tip of your finger in it,
and that will do it.

--
Regards,

John Popelish