There are dozens of essential minerals needed to keep the body running at
top speed.   A deficiency of any one of these minerals causes the body to
expend extra energy to compensate for the missing mineral, or even deal
with specific dysfunctions.

My two favorite minerals are Silver and Selenium.   Silver we know about
and Selenium, well, we may need to know better.

Not only is Selenium the key co-factor in protein production and in healthy
tumor suppressing genes, but is absolutely vital in the reproduction of the
species.   Every sperm cell has selenium in its head and tail, and there
are hundreds of millions of sperm cells in every release.   That's a lot of
selenium.