So, stop releasing and save it up? :-)

Joe

On 2015-06-01 1:44 PM, Phil Morrison wrote:

There are dozens of essential minerals needed to keep the body running at top speed. A deficiency of any one of these minerals causes the body to expend extra energy to compensate for the missing mineral, or even deal with specific dysfunctions.

My two favorite minerals are Silver and Selenium. Silver we know about and Selenium, well, we may need to know better.

Not only is Selenium the key co-factor in protein production and in healthy tumor suppressing genes, but is absolutely vital in the reproduction of the species. Every sperm cell has selenium in its head and tail, and there are hundreds of millions of sperm cells in every release. That's a lot of selenium.