thank you Olushola.... great links...

On 6/21/2015 8:01 PM, Olushola Camara wrote:
Here are some links

http://www.silvermedicine.org/gatorade-silver-electrolytes.html

http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html#Gator

http://healyourselfathome.com/HOW/THERAPIES/ICS.aspx

Olushola

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 2:57 PM, <brick...@aol.com <mailto:brick...@aol.com>> wrote:

    People must have forgotten what Brooks Bradley/Marshall posted
    awhile back. Gatorade and CS work about as effective as an IV.
    Marshall posted a substitute for Gatorade "a mixture of salt and
    citric acid will work as well. The salt increases the solubility
    of silver chloride by forming a complex with it, and the citric
    acid forms silver citrate which has good solubility as well.
    Brickey
    In a message dated 6/19/2015 1:00:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,