Where did you buy it? How much did you take, and do you smoke? I can't remember
the last time I even had a cold since I started taking CS.

     On Monday, June 22, 2015 4:50 PM, Gary Hilt <sobertogod1n...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 i also have had pneumonia 2x im a year and the silver drank and nebulized did
not work?????