Yep; I had two of your in my spam folder--Might have been the word
"advise."  It's a non USA spelling and your english is very formal. (as
in, no, I won't help get your riches out of Nigeria ;-) Only medical
practicers are permitted in Indiana to give advice so that may also be
the reason it went to spam...tin-hat...govn't trolls try to trick folks
on health list into breaking laws established to keep folks from
practicing medicine.

I don't think I have any direct experience with "eye pressure."  How do
you know you have it?

Given what I know of EIS, it would surprise me if it will do anything to
change eye pressure.  If you're constantly messing with the eye, it
might help keep bacteria/pathogens from creating a secondary problem.

I did some work fo ryou and searched the Silverlist....but I don't have
time to look at them o see if they apply.  What I can tell you is that
the eye requires much /many antioxidants.
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=glaucoma&l=silver-list%40eskimo.com

Twice in the last 10 years I have had a "busted" blood vessel in each
eye (separately) which produced bright red eye.  Both times I put drops
of a dilute solution of raw honey/DMSO in the affected eye every 3-4
hours until the pain stopped or until I could see the red become brown
tinged which I took to mean no new blood. note, only one hurt when it
happened; the other was one I awoke in the morning to.

Keep in mind, I never give medical advice;see a medical practicer for
that. I do exercise my 1st amendment right to practice my religion per
James 4:17 and to freely express my opinion, citing my experience,
reading, research, hypotheses, conclusions, conversations, musings,
ideas, soapboxes and more.

On 8/11/2015 5:17 AM, Kirsteen Wright wrote:

> Hi, for some reason it had gone straight to my spam folder.  I found
> it there.
>
> Cheers
> Kirsteen
>
> On 11 Aug 2015 00:00, "Deborah Gerard" <devorah...@yahoo.com
> <mailto:devorah...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     I sent this five hours ago and it still didn't post.
>
>     On Monday, August 10, 2015 2:06 PM, Deborah Gerard
>     <devorah...@yahoo.com <mailto:devorah...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>

>     Hello everyone,
>
>     Can I please get you to advise on a friend who is trying to keep
>     eye pressure down? Will CS help with this? I read that Echinacea
>     drops are helpful in drainage.
>     Thanks so much in advance,
>
>     Debbie

---