From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:21:33 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>? on eye pressure

I know that's why I trust them anyone can get on the net and say anything and
try to sell their product.

 On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 1:59 PM, Lola Harris <phoenix23...@tds.net> wrote:

My point in mentioning googling 'glaucoma natural healing/natural supplements'
etc... was tosee if, perhaps, CS might come up as being something that could
help with the condition.  Ofcourse, if so, then one could pick up links from
there.  See??  Not being smart alecky at all !!We have some really excellent
researchers who are members of this group. Lola----- Original Message
-----From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>To: silver-list@eskimo.comSent:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:41:43 -0400 (EDT)Subject: Re: CS>? on eye pressureI thought
part of the homework was asking people in the group? On Tuesday, August 11,
2015 9:52 AM, Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:Google can be helpful if
one uses it for consensus. If enough places cite the validity of something,
chances are better that it's useful. Most of us do a LOT of homework to heal
ourselves. The only things I know about eye pressure are the following:If the
Iris is at a narrow angle to the cornea, and there's a sudden dilation, either
from going from sunlight to darkness, or chemical dilation, a condition called
acute angle glaucoma can result with fairly dire consequences within hours.
Many people require iridotomies before dilation for safety to allow pressures
to equalize.After cataract surgery, it is recommended that one not bend over to
the point where the eye is below the heart to minimize pressure in eye, and not
to lift anything over 20lb, for the same reason.Be well,LĂ©naOn Aug 10, 2015, at
8:45 PM, Deborah Gerard wrote:I know I can google just about anything but who
knows what site is truthful...I trust peoples comments here better. On Monday,
August 10, 2015 8:28 PM, Lola Harris <phoenix23...@tds.net> wrote:I have never
heard of CS helping with glaucoma either.Guess someone could google for
information on alternativesto treat glaucoma?Lola----- Original Message
-----From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>To: silver-list@eskimo.comSent: Mon,
10 Aug 2015 20:23:04 -0400 (EDT)Subject: Re: CS>? on eye pressure I believe you
are talking about glaucoma.  CS will not help with it as far as I know.
Marshall On 8/10/2015 2:06 PM, Deborah Gerard wrote:Hello everyone,Can I please
get you to advise on a friend who is trying to keep eye pressure down? Will CS
help with this? I read that Echinacea drops are helpful in drainage.Thanks so
much in advance,Debbie