Uh... John...

You do realize that we are kind of an underground mailing list for a
reason, right? ;-)  I.e. I don't think that many of us care a lot about
peer reviewed publications in medical journals, as that is basically
exclusive to big pharmaceutical companies, is often fraudulent (just like
drug trials), or is suppressed when it concerns things outside of big
pharma control.

Dr. Beck's work has a history of interesting issues regarding such, as his
work was methodically cut from publications in years past. And when I say
'cut' I mean that the work was physically cut with a razor to be removed
from publications in libraries. Just thought you would find that
interesting.

Victor