Jeff.. my thoughts. No on adding bentionite to the flush.. in my opinion. I think CS is sufficient. But yes .. to taking it in liquid form by mouth on empty stomach.. or an hour away from food or meds. I mix in large glass container and add one tsp of clay to each 8 oz of water. Let it sit on top until it drops ..then stir with wood of plastic .. no metal should touch it. I keep in fridge but not necessary..just tastes better... chug 3-4 oz 2x a day . It absorb over 600 diffeent toxins and pathogens. If she doesn't want to drink it you can put clay in capsules and drink water. I think it is more powerful in liquid form. You will be amazed. I cured myself of diverticulitis by taking it 2x a day over a few months..and tests proved it. In my opinion the CS flush plus drinking it throughout day plus clay 2x. Don't mix anything with the clay...that detracts from its power. I always run for the clay when I get sick with most anything. I like the Redmond Clay. www.redmondclay.com I have used others and this one seems more powerful...there is definitely a difference in the clays. Good luck.