This doesn't make any sense at all.  The virus would have to survive through
thousands of eggs/sperm through separate conceptions and many years.
PT
      From: John Popelish <jpopel...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:53 AM
 Subject: Re: CS>Fwd: Any thoughts on this article

On 09/26/2015 11:06 PM, RaVen wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the tips --- my mother is miserable with
> shingles....
> Curious does anyone understand how it comes about? I know
> it's a family of chicken pox - some say it's from a vaccine;
> other says it's from too much argine amino acid; stress;
> lyme; ......

Shingles is chicken pox's way
of getting past generational immunity
to pass from grandparent to grandchild.

When a child gets chicken pox,
some of the virus goes dormant in deep trunk nerves,
near the spine and sleeps for several decades.

Then, after a next generation of people has grown
and had children,
it revives in one of those deep nerves and reproduces
virus particles in all the skin nerves
that connect to that trunk nerve,
emitting virus from the lesions,
everywhere those nerves terminate