1) Given I produce C.S. with a concentration of 25 p.p.m., what is a safe
daily dosage?
    I was told to consume 5 ounces, ca. 150ml of 25 p.p.m. C.S. per day?
##  That should be OK for maybe a year.  By then you should know if it's
working.
20 PPM is a bit more easy to make consistent batches..so 6 oZ @ 20 PPM?

2) How high is the risk of the skin turning blue (agyria)?
##  Extremely low
How can I reduce or eliminate the risk of the skin turning blue?
 ##  Supplement Selenium

   I read the risk is given, if one takes poorly made C.S. (with salt
water, additives, or very large quantities)
##  The main problem with all that is you don't have any idea what your
concentrations are, batch to batch and the production of photo reactive
silver compounds.

    (would be happy about links regarding C.S. and agyria)
##  Good luck...sooo much propaganda out there.
Bu it would seem that researchers have had so much difficulty in finding or
even producing enough cases to study even after injecting dogs with doses
at several thousand PPM, that they essentially gave up.
 Mostly, they discovered what it took to kill a dog, but couldn't turn it
blue.

3) Are there any substances, that should not be taken together with C.S.?
    I.e. any substances that together with C.S. would increase the risk of
agyria or other health problems?

4) Is there a max. time to take C.S.? I.e. is it recommended to take it for
3-4 weeks and then pause,
    or can it be consumed for 3-4 months, without a break and without
accumulating in the body?
## Some will always accumulate [about 3% will remain after 24 hours...no
mention of elimination rates after that time period] but it takes a
retained amount over a threshold to turn blue.
 At 20 PPM, given a normal elimination system that includes enough Selenium
to supply the metallo-transport proteins with the materials they need to
bind up and eliminate silver and copper, the consumption rate required  to
exceed that threshold over a lifetime would probably lead to water toxicity
within a day or so.

5) Does C.S. destroy the gut flora? SHould C.S. only be taken together with
pro-biotics?
## Silver will kill and pathogen it contacts...but... the gut contents are
a semi solid which limits mobility of the silver, thus reducing
opportunities for contact... so, it doesn't do much down there unless the
gut is empty...say...during a food poisoning event after having run at both
ends for a while?

I have come to believe the main obstacle to effectiveness is the formation
of Silver Chloride made when Ionic Silver contacts stomach acid.
Considering that within the context of a rather dire situation, I tried
this with astounding and unexpectedly profound [to me] results.

https://silverpuppy.com/article/tactic-that-worked-for-me

..all just a story, not advice.  I'm a tinkerer, not a doctor.
Ode