      From: Ode Coyote <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 8:44 AM
 Subject: Re: CS>Distilling - OT

That would be minerals from over boil. If you can slow that distiller down
[less hot, but a lot slower]  that stuff should stay in the pot like most of it
does.
 Soak the condenser in an acid like CLR, dilute Muriatic [Hydrochloric acid,
HCl] or distilled white vinegar. ["distilled" suggests that distilling some
with your distiller will do the job]

Bear in mind that strong HCl will 'passivate' stainless steel if left on too
long...makes it sorta black, gold and purple weird stainy lookin]

Ode