On 3/12/2016 8:05 AM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:
From:
Evan Jones <evanj.ba...@gmail.com>

Thanks Evan. There's a lot of info to digest here. A couple of things.

1 - a protocol of detox is needed this time - specifically for a feline. Small animal medicine. We have now officially removed ourselves from conventional veterinary practice after thousands upon thousands of dollars were thrown at the them for absolutely no relief. So now we do things the better way.

2 - her liver is congested with a mass - we do not know the nature of this mass as we stopped at the ultrasound that was done, opted out of biopsy and we are proceeding on a as needed basis with her treatment as I intuit according to her needs as she vocalizes them. Now she is vocalizing very loudly and frequently, part and parcel of the hyperthyroidism where every process in her body is in over drive. So, cleaning her liver while her heart is beating rapidly and she is in pain to boot is a feat and a half. Right now we are looking at bio-energy to get right in where it needs to with pulse, light, vibration and the love factor.

3 - I went to the site for - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-BioNase-Nose-Rhinitis-Sinusitis-Therapy-Massage-Hay-fever-Low-Frequency-Pulse-And-Laser-therapy/2029009297.html and am wondering how it is used for the liver? Also - what is your experience with shipping expedition from them?

4- In our long searches to find how to turn this around we've gone the route of homeopathy, Chinese medicine, prayer, crystal elixers, Bach remedies, diet, herbs and hands-on healing. She cannot take any form of medication for the thyroid as they are all mastized by the liver. Milk Thistle had its merits but in her case, she really does need a light/vibratory/frequency remedy combined with a master herb or element.

Thank you and wishing you all good health!
Joy