Hi Victor, and Dee,

I only put this up for whomever wishes to read because there are many
'anecdotal' writings abound which can be pondered and/or speculated on as there
is not enough information to be proven or disproven to date, so this is just
one more writing which could be pondered and/or speculated on or over.

I also only wrote it up because this would be the only place I would ever say
anything, but anyone can at least read and question if *our* silver *could* be
a real possibility, or just pure wild speculation or conjecture on my part,
that is the readers choice?  I am not a dickhead and I always have my own
opinions on some things, fact or fiction, but they are my opinions, silver is
but one.  Again as you say, there is just not enough information from any
published literature relating to the home made product?  We can only try and
sort out the wheat from the chaff based on our own experiences and
deliberations/determinations, and perhaps wild speculation?

I have to admit I still rely on Google a bit to help me construct sentences and
trying to remember words (soooo frustrating).  Initially Google was my best
friend, I thought it was going to be my life long friend, but now it's more of
an acquaintance <g>.  The brain is certainly an amazing thing that's for sure.
Some things we do are stupidly simple, taken for granted, like speaking and
writing, were once normal but is now changed and different.  I tell my family I
am now the 'resident retard'...LOL.

Yep, Knock on wood I guess <g>.

Thanks Victor.

N.