This is interesting about the blue man, argyria, transport of silver and more

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/2012/11/chemistry-blue-man-argyria-colloidal-silver

On 3/26/2016 2:14 AM, Dee wrote:
To get argyria you would need to either take gallons of high strength CS over many years (and sometimes not even then) or - like the 'blue' man, you would have to make silver salts by adding salt to the mix....Dee

Sent from my iPad