I've had a chiropractor who saved me from going batty after 3 horrible days
of distressing coughing fits (especially at night) - he gave me a sheet of
paper with lists of symptoms that matches to what I was dealing with --- as
soon I took the correct homeopathic remedy - my coughs subsided
significantly.

RaVen