Full dose. First one wasn't too bad .. was tired for a couple of days and that was it .. This third one has completely wiped me out. I called the infusion center and they mentioned a lower dose. I'm seeing the doc next week. I'm not sure I will continue this. :/ The buildup sure sounds a lot more sensible.