... I sent this to Debbie before realizing how much correction it needed due to intrusive unwelcome annoying fighting for control of the Damned virtual keyboard on my phone because of auto correct suggestions an unauthorized word and phrase replacements. wtf is with Google and whoever the developers are making the crap NOT able to be turned off with a selection in settings?
So I'm going to go through it below fix that leak no week at least God damn you no not a week just at least go away you piece of crap see what I mean?