Hi Jean,I'm interested, why do you take beet root capsules?
Thanks.PT

      From: Jean Baugh <oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:38 PM
 Subject: CS>Hep C

Hi Eric,
Dr. Blaylock M.D., is probably the most aware and best doctor I’ve ever read
about.  He is a wise doctor.
If Dr. Blaylock says that about milk thistle, I would assume he knows best.
Keep in mind, this was many years ago and before I knew about silymarin in the
milk thistle plant, but the impressive thing is, just those seeds worked.  This
man was in agony and laying on the floor because it eased him more than a bed.
It is said regular licorice will raise your blood pressure.  Since I take beet
root capsules and my BP was 102/64, perhaps some licorice would be OK?
Thanks,
Jean
From:  Airwick <nazfl...@northlink.com>
  Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD says that regular milk thistle is not well absorbed,
but that Silyphos, another formulation of milk thistle (which you can get at
health food stores and on Amazon) works much better.  I just started taking it
a couple of weeks ago. ... Eric