Sorry Sandee, I can't find the original post from Debbie so I had to add it
here for her.

When I had my head episode last year they gave me a few MRI's and Scans,
looking for cancer apparently.  One of my kidneys showed something up and a
second opinion was sought and he said it was a cyst and nothing to worry about.
 Cysts in the kidneys are apparently common?

Now thinking about that, I think mine was in the left kidney as well?  I am now
thinking if we have a primary and a secondary kidney, like trucks, and I'm not
talking about small 'utes' which are called trucks in the USA, I'm talking
about *real* trucks, highway trucks have two fuel filters, one the primary at
the tank and a secondary filter at the engine.  Hmmm, I wonder if our kidneys
are similar in operation?  The bigger stuff gets filtered out in the first
kidney, then goes through on to the second kidney.

Don't mind me, not being understanding fully how the body works so I'm just
thinking out loud I guess <g>.  I'm a bit of an 'information whore' is all.

N.