rife not rice of course.
I suppose since I attacked rife therapy and included Nina as a plausibleBS artist promoting it that I will be considered inappropriatly unkind and get booted off of here as soon as Mike notices. my question is why put up with rife recommendations here?  These people dilute The credibility of the silver-list.

So if anyone here wants to communicate with me will have to be taking it private soon I suppose?

Nina, sit on your book and spin at precisely 666 cycles per second.