Hi,

My sister has all the symptoms of h. Pylori and one night, she was all but
dead from pain and vomiting.  The emergency room suspected h. Pylori but
didn¹t find the bug.  SQ saline was the main thing, plus pain med that
brought her back.

It comes back at times so her main things now are CS at 4 ounces at a time
every few hours, and Tagamet.

Her husband died with this contagious disease because it was not found by
the VA and they had plenty of time to diagnose it.  The one thing that
seemed to work for his pain was Tagamet but my sister had to twist the
doctor¹s arm to get it.   CS was not known about by us then.

Jean

Hi,  Does anyone have any good approaches to dealing with h. Pylori
infection?

Has anyone had experience with CS and this bug?
Thanks.
PT