Hi All,

In the interests of keeping the Silver List going smoothly I've taken it upon
myself to Forward two
recent Unsub requests straight to Support at Eskimo.com.

I haven't had a reply from Eskimo yet but will keep the list informed as things
go along.  Eskimo
will be starting their day now so we should know something soon.

I hope that I am not too much out of line for the situation now.

OK,
Tony