Tony wrote: In the interests of keeping the Silver List going smoothly I've
taken it upon myself to Forward two recent Unsub requests straight to
Support at Eskimo.com.

I haven't had a reply from Eskimo yet but will keep the list informed as
things go along.  Eskimo will be starting their day now so we should know
something soon.

I hope that I am not too much out of line for the situation now.

====================

Thank you, Tony. I don't think this is out of line at all. It's what I'd
expect from self-sufficient, sovereign (no pun intended), do-it-yourselfers.
What you're doing is not intrusive, it's respectfully helping out.

All the best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

now in all formats: hardcover, ebook for Mac, Kindle, iPad, Android

DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW

w <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> ww.nenahsylver.com