Yes, Jason,
Sticking with the existing Eskimo.com Procmail/Smartmail  setup would be the
simplest.
Technically that could be done by a moderator who gets all the "other" emails
sent to the
Silverlist Admin email address <mdev...@eskimo.com> The moderator (moderators)
would
need Mike to give them enough info (passwords etc) to manage the list on his
behalf.

I'm reading between lines but I think Eskimo.com support staff find that
hosting Procmail is a bit
of a pain for them.

OK,
Tony