Thanks.  No drugs here just some herbs and supplements.PT

      From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:08 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>eye hemorrhage

For the eye drops Harold said to add 10% of MSM to CS.  He suggested using it
to stop cataracts, so I have been using it for a long time...I must add when I
was on a stupid anti-depressant I had too many instances of little veins in my
eyes breaking and blood would show inside that clear film that is on the eye
ball looked like someone backhanded me...the drops don't sting either.
On ‎Sunday‎, ‎July‎ ‎16‎, ‎2017‎ ‎02‎:‎40‎:‎44‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT, STEVE LEVINE