Hi,

Sorry, left out some information.

Swanson vitamins carries the 5 mg B-12 methylcobalamin in tablets
that are dissolved in your mouth.  Very effective in my opinion for appetite
and energy.

Mokuti brand of Cancer Bush, from South Africa, also sold in the state of
Oregon.  Fascinating herb that supposedly helps with appetite.  If you lose
your sense of taste, it is hard to eat cardboard.

I think everyone is at risk for parasites.  Artemisinin/sweet wormwood in
100 mg capsules is a good one, according to research.

Jean

If you are losing you taste, then you are not eating enough?

My suggestions are two things.  Natural B-12 and Cancer Bush, from OR,
Mokuti, at 505-892-5160.

Jean