CBD oil
and if they do strike Theraworx.

Marshall

On 7/16/2018 10:08 PM, Jean Baugh wrote:
Hi Helena,

It might be an electrolyte imbalance, like PT suggests.

I do legs stretches while prone, stretching my arms above my head and pulling my toes up toward my knees, or a full body stretch. Feels great to do these.

Would an Epsom salt bath help with the magnesium?

They are highly advertising a homeopathic cream?, for leg cramps on TV but don’ t know the name. Probably google would tell you. It starts with a T.

Jean
*From:* Helena Hughes <hhughes...@gmail.com <mailto:hhughes...@gmail.com>>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
*Sent:* Monday, July 16, 2018 9:31 PM
*Subject:* CS>leg cramps

Dear Folks,

Can anyone help? I use colloidal silver but my issue right now is leg cramps that wake me up several times a night. I take magnesium but maybe not the right type, brand? Any advice? I do leg stretches, but I’m in a bad place with this right now. I have an underlying condition of bronchiectasis and sleep is so important for me.
Any answers, advice, opinions,  gratefully received.
Thank you,
Hele