From: Victor Cozzetto <victor.cozze...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2018 3:10 pm
Subject: Re: CS>leg cramps

Has anyone mentioned boron yet? This is also critical for the body to properly
use magnesium, calcium, etc.

I've used this boron tonic: mix 1 teaspoon of borax into 1 quart of water and
mix well. Use only 1 teaspoon of this base mixture mixed into a glass of water
each day.

I have an old blog post discussing boron here:
http://www.otezok.com/boron-arthritis-more/

Victor

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>