Thank you, Dan.PT

    On Sunday, April 14, 2019, 8:53:35 PM EDT, Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Our EIS (colloidal silver) is almost entirely distilled water.  Vanishing
small quantities of silver in it.  It should be fine.
On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 9:19 AM PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi,It turned out part of my problem is the water I was drinking was quite
acidic.  As I have tried to bring up the pH I have noticed I have to clean the
jug I make it in more often because of a reddish-orange growth that develops on
the inside.  To make my drinking water I start with distilled water and then
add minerals, especially magnesium and also colloidal trace minerals.  Then I
test for pH and bring it up to the balanced area of around 6.5 with potassium
and sodium bicarbonate.

My question is, if I add a small amount of EIS to this jug of water will I be
creating some other chemical that would not be good for me to take in?
Thanks for any help you can give.PT