Thanks, Reid.PT

    On Monday, April 15, 2019, 8:14:00 AM CDT, Reid Harvey
<reidharvey7...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Can't say much about the chemistry but I do know that, for example, in
sub-Saharan Africa there are water projects that encourage around 2ppm of EIS
in community drinking water, so as to prevent the regrowth of bacteria on the
inner surfaces of their containers.  System users who have never been to school
tend not to be aware of the importance of cleaning containers out, especially
where their environment is rife with pathogens.  This is a sad reality that
will be changed over time, once public health decision-makers make themselves
aware of best practices.