From: Ken & Nancy Bagwell <kenancy2...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 January 2020 6:25 AM
To: Silverlist Post <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Does silver lodge in organs?

Hi all,

It has been several years since I posted here.

I have a Facebook friend who claims colloidal silver might be bad because it is
foreign to the human body, and like mercury can lodge in the brain, silver can
lodge in organs when taken internally. Is this true, or are there any studies
talking about that or if it is dangerous somehow?

-Ken Bagwell

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>