Yep my mother in law who is now 92 got a yearly flu shot and was always sick
with colds and what not.
Then I showed her the studies on flu shots and what was in vaccines, first
words out of her mouth was "But I’m scared” (to stop getting them)
She stoped and guess what?  That’s right, no colds no flu.
Before she threw in the towel with vaccines she did the pneumonia shot once and
did end up with pneumonia twice.
There’s no shortage of whores and pimps in MSM, pimping for big pharma vaccine
manufacturers.
Why the increase and big push for biologics, they are very, very cheap to
manufacture.
Since they are classified as biologics there is no robust safety studies what
so ever.
We are the lab rats.
What a curse for us just like fluoride that’s added to our municipal drinking
water.
Sigh.

Nicky