I would tell them that I already had it, and that I know they have
incentives to reach certain vaccine quotas. I would definitely find another
doctor, as they clearly do not have your interest in mind. Doctor's get
PAID incentives to push vaccines, so they have no motivation to get
educated or listen to the patient. It is a grotesque situation, and
vaccinations do far more harm than good.

Nobody will ever stick a needle in my arm again, unless it is in a trauma
situation and I am unconscious. Besides, I have CS, and haven't been sick
since (15 years). Obviously nothing better than CS.

Victor