Thank you Regina,
Ebay does have one I'm interested in at a fair price.

Ron

On 3/5/2020 8:36 AM, regina salim wrote:
U can get a nebulizer w/o prescription on ebay

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 8:27 AM Ron <ron....@gmail.com <mailto:ron....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    A medicine nebulizer droplets are like under 5 micron size if I
    got it right?
    Getting a prescription (US) is a might inconvenient for me.
    My question is what size droplets come out of a room aroma neb?
    Can't find any info on that.

    Ron