Awesome! MY-520 on eBay. I will have to keep that written somewhere ;-)
Wow, I have been looking for this for a while now, as my old one broke, and
I was never able to find the same model!!
I absolutely love this little thing, and it cannot be beat for the price.
Thanks Ode!
Victor
Victor F. Cozzetto
Wise Traditions Nutritionist