Hi Reid,

Depending on the diagnosis, there is a therapy for cardiac atherosclerosis
which can be very effective. ECP, or External
Counter Pulsation. Not many cardiologists have the equipment, but I know if
it's appropriate, it can be covered by insurance (even medicare).

Take care,

Sally
     On Saturday, March 7, 2020, 11:57:15 PM PST, Reid Harvey