Reid:

Check out Linus Pauling's protocol. My heart was skipping 2 to 3 beats at a
time and I was getting out of breath with moderate exercise and pulsation
in my vision whenever I got my heart rate up. Took care of it all in less
than a week.
Dave

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 11:57 PM Reid Harvey <reidharvey7...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> All,
>
> My doctor tells me I need tests of Echocardiogram and carotid dopplers and
> I'm supposing he'll prescribe some over-priced drugs.   Can someone tell me
> what natural, alternative remedies there might be for a healthy heart?
>
> I also want you to know about 3 books of mine being published by Lambert
> Academic Publishing. The overview of these is *Ceramics in Environmental
> Health and Development.*  The other two are training manuals in the forming
> processes of ceramics, intended for developing world, low-income ceramists,
> who will then be in a position to produce ceramic water filters and
> insulating ceramic rocket stoves.
>
> The first book details the urgent need for these environmental health
> interventions.  Having done trainings of these ceramists in Africa and
> Southern Asia my experience is that they tend to be entirely capable and
> highly motivated.
>
> Interestingly, coincident is a question as imperative by the Nobel
> laureate in Economics, Abhijit Banerjee, "Most important is the question,
> what idea is bigger than the notion that even the poorest of the poor have
> enough talent to be self-sufficient?"
>
> Please let me know about natural remedies for heart health. I still have a
> huge amount of work to do.
>
> Reid
>
> On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 12:12 AM Victor Cozzetto <victor.cozze...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Just chiming in again here... The device Ode recommended, the MY-250,
>> really puts out a powerful mist. I used one for years, bringing it from NY
>> to Tokyo to Costa Rica, and back again. It is a small hand-held device;
>> however, it stands fine on a table, and I never really held it. The power
>> of the mist makes it easy to use in many ways, and I even used it with
>> pets. I also have a heavy Omron (NE-C28) device, and the mist is a joke
>> compared to the MY-250. It is also much noisier than the MY-250. And only
>> $20 dollars in eBay! Honestly, I cannot understand the reason why any other
>> nebulizer design even exists ;-)
>>
>> Victor
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 4:48 AM PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Ode, are you looking at the one with the compressor or the hands-free
>>> version?
>>> Thanks.