HELP!!   Is there anyone in the New York City area with a Silver Puppy that can
help me get mine going????  Had it two years and have made only made two
batches both yellow.   Jusssst can't drink that.  So Ode told me how to avoid
that.   But still can't seem to do what everyone else does with ease -- operate
my Puppy.  I'm in the Bronx NY.   Koodyah gimme a call?  917 569-5256?   Just
need some advice.    Gladys    PS  I'm so good at most stuff.  I don't know why
I cant seem to get this right.